Why worry about taxes and the CRA when you can just use TurboTax?
Make tax time easy - Use TurboTax - Canada's #1 best-selling tax software1. Here's what makes TurboTax so great for Canadians:
- It's government (CRA) certified income tax software2
- Get your refund fast! TurboTax helps you file online with the CRA's NETFILE service3
- TurboTax is built using only government-approved forms and is up-to-date with the latest tax laws and CRA tax information
Best of all? TurboTax is guaranteed 100% accurate4.
New? Find the TurboTax right for you
When can I file my 2014 taxes?
Stay tuned. Important dates for filing your taxes from the 2014 tax year will be available soon!
Important dates from the 2013 tax year:
- February 13: First day you can use the NETFILE service
- February 28: Your employer must send out your T4 slip by this date
- March 1: Deadline for contributing to your RRSP
- April 30: Your tax return must be filed on or before this date
If April 30 falls on a Saturday or a Sunday, the CRA considers your return to be on time if you file it on the next business day.
TurboTax Free Forms - the free and easy way to fill out your tax forms and file with confidence. It's 100% completely free for all income levels and all tax situations*.
Download TurboTax Free Forms
* TurboTax Free Forms doesn't support Québec tax returns or Form T1163/T1273 AgriStability/AgriInvest.