TurboTax offers helpful tax information, tools and resources
you can use to get a better understanding of taxes in Canada.
Learn how to make taxes work in your advantage.
Get your questions answered.
Advice from the TurboTax Blog
Tax 101 is here to introduce you to the basics - and other aspects - about taxes in Canada.
Got married? Went back to school? Bought a house? TurboTax can help you understand how the changes in your life can impact your tax return.
Here are 8 things you should do for an easy tax season:
- Have your social insurance number handy
- Organize your receipts
- Sign up for direct deposit
- Find your NETFILE access code
- List your income sources
- Make copies of your bank statements
- Find last year's Notice of Assessment
- Sign up for the CRA's My Account Service