I Have a Tax Question. Can You Help Me?
There really is nothing more satisfying than filing your Canadian personal (T1) tax return and getting back a refund. You spent an entire year keeping every receipt, reading tax blog posts, checking your MyAccount, tracking mileage, and then getting it all together in the same place to be used for the tax filing to the Canada Revenue Agency.
That is until you realize that you might have missed a deduction or tax credit. Now you have to amend your tax return to claim the deduction, or forget about it entirely. Either way, after all the time and effort spent to make sure that your tax filing went off without any issues, that one oversight can nag at you for the entire year.
If only there was an opportunity for a tax expert with an average of 17-years of Canadian Tax Preparation experience to assist with the preparation of your tax return or review it before you click send and off it goes to the CRA.
How about someone who could assist by answering questions, no matter how “unusual” you might think it is.
Here’s how we can help:
With TurboTax Live Assist and Review you get the opportunity to speak with a live tax expert, right on your screen to help you out with your taxes and review your return, line-by-line to ensure that you are filing with confidence, knowing you can get back the maximum refund or pay the least amount of taxes.
This is a brand new way to get your taxes done!
When there are changes in your life – good and not so good – such as a new job, new baby, death in the family, we’re here to help.
Live tax advice and a full review are not the only benefits of TurboTax Live Assist and Review. Other benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Tax experts with an average of 17-years of experience
- 100% Accurate calculations guaranteed
- Support – Product support, Technical support and Tax support
- Maximizing your tax refund, or minimizing your taxes owing
- Empowerment to continue doing tax returns by working side-by-side with a tax expert
- Lasting knowledge which you can use to help yourself and your family
- If you are a business, you would use TurboTax Assist and Review Self-Employed.
- The flat fee for the service means you can ask as many questions as you have at any point in your tax return and take the time you need until the return is perfect and ready to be filed.
Looking for an income tax calculator for your province or territory?