File T2 taxes yourself with step-by-step guidance
TurboTax Business Incorporated for corporate T2 returns for years ending November 1, 2016 to October 31, 2017.
Simplify T2 incorporated small business taxes
If you have an incorporated business, you have unique tax needs. We’ll guide you step-by-step with government-approved forms and business expenses.
Free Corporation Internet Filing to the CRA.
No need to print and mail your return, when you can file online - for free. TurboTax Business Incorporated allows you to access Corporation Internet Filing, at no charge1. TurboTax guides you step-by-step through the filing process when your return is complete. When finished, you'll get immediate confirmation from the CRA that your return has been received.
Protect your T2 corporate return with Audit Defence
If your business gets audited, you don't have to face the CRA alone. Audit Defence by Canada Tax Resources Inc. connects you with an experienced tax pro who defends your business return to the CRA. Best of all, you get the peace of mind that comes with having a professional on your side.
Add Audit Defence for TurboTax Business Incorporated from within your copy of TurboTax Business Incorporated for just $49.992
Microsoft Windows System Requirements
- 1 Ghz or faster
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7 or
- Windows Vista™ (32-bit and 64-bit) SP1 or later
- Internet Explorer 9.0 or greater
- 512 MB RAM or more
Hard Disk Space:
- 120 MB free hard drive space (approximately).
If Microsoft .NET Framework Version 4 is not installed already, you need additional hard disk space:
- For 32-bit Windows: 850 MB
- For 64-bit Windows: 2GB
- 56 Kbps or higher (Broadband connection recommended)
- 1024 X 768 minimum resolution
- 16-bit or higher colour
- CD drive required if you are installing from a CD
Third Party Software:
- Adobe Reader 10 or higher (or compatible PDF reader)
- Windows-compatible soundcard and speakers or headphones to play multimedia
- Windows-compatible printer
Note: TurboTax may be installed on two computers and must be activated via Internet or telephone prior to first use.