To see pricing, select all that apply
Assist & Review
Frequently asked questions
TurboTax supports all provinces (and territories). All editions of TurboTax include all the forms and schedules you need to complete and file your federal and provincial returns via NETFILE and NetFile Québec.
You can prepare up to 20 returns in your TurboTax Online account. With TurboTax Online, you pay per return and can choose to use different editions, up to a total of 20 returns.
Once you have successfully filed your tax return, and you have direct deposit set up with the CRA, you will receive your refund within 8-10 days. If you do not have direct deposit, it will take up to 6 weeks to receive a refund cheque by mail.
Simple tax returns include:
- Employment income
- Pension income
- Other employment income such as tips
- RRSP contributions
- Child care expenses
- COVID-19 benefits and re-payments
- Unemployment (EI) and social assistance
- Worker’s compensation
- Disability amount
- Worker’s benefit
- Amount for eligible/infirm dependants
- Tuition, scholarships, bursaries, grants, student loan interest
- Caregiver tax credit
- Disability transfer
- Home accessibility tax credit
- Tax on RESPs and RDSPs
- Tax installment payments
- Age amount
Income, credits, and deductions not listed above are not covered by TurboTax Free, including:
- Employment expenses (meals, lodging, etc.)
- Medical expenses
- Investment income and expenses
- Rental property income and expenses
- Self-employed income and expenses
Yes. You can use TurboTax Online on any PC or Mac with a current web browser. You can also use the TurboTax mobile app for iOS and Android devices to do your taxes on your smartphone or tablet.