Filing a Quebec return? CO-17, the Quebec equivalent to the T2 return is not available.
TurboTax Business Incorporated
DOWNLOAD VERSION - WINDOWS ONLYFor incorporated businesses with T2 returnsAnswer questions about your business and get in-product guidance with government-approved forms, business expenses, and much more.
File a tax return for your incorporated business easily.
File your T2 returns
Answer questions about your business and get expert guidance with government-approved forms, business expenses, and much more.
File online for free
No need to print and mail forms - get free access to Corporation Internet Filing and immediate CRA confirmation that your return has been received.
Designed to handle every kind of incorporated business tax return:
Food & beverage
Filing of S34, T661 and T49 is not supported
Have questions about how to use
TurboTax Business Incorporated?
Connect with a product support agent and get help with
troubleshooting, NETFILE, and other how to questions. Agents are
available 9:00 am to 6:00 pm EST, Monday to Friday.
Your satisfaction, guaranteed
Rated #1 in Canada
More than 5 million Canadians use our software to get their maximum tax refund, every single year.
Get your maximum refund
If you get a larger refund or smaller tax due from another tax preparation method, we’ll refund the TurboTax purchase price.*
Security is our priority
We work hard to safeguard your information so you can file your taxes with complete confidence.
Questions and Answers
TurboTax Business Incorporated is the right choice for anyone who needs to prepare a T2 Corporate return for your incorporated business. People with unincorporated businesses report their business income on their personal (T1) return, for whom our TurboTax Self-Employed edition is ideal.
CO-17, the Quebec equivalent to the T2 return may be filed by ProFile and is not supported by our TurboTax Business Incorporated product.
Corporations with revenue under $1 million may use Netfile to file their taxes. However, in Alberta, AT1 filing in excess of $1 million must be done by Netfile, and this amount is not supported by our TurboTax Business Incorporated product.
- Windows 10 or later. (Windows 7, 8 & 8.1 not supported).
- 1024 X 768 minimum resolution
- 16-bit or higher colour
- Windows-compatible soundcard and speakers or headphones to play multimedia
- Internet Explorer 11.0 or greater
- 1 Ghz or faster
- CD-ROM drive required for CD installation or TurboTax can be downloaded (instructions inside)
Third Party Software:
- Adobe Reader 10 or higher (or compatible PDF reader)
- Windows-compatible printer
- 1 GB RAM or more
Hard Disk Space:
- 2GB free hard drive space
- If Microsoft .NET Framework Version 4.5.2 is not installed already, you need additional hard disk space:
- For 32-bit Windows: 850 MB
- For 64-bit Windows: 2GB
- 56 Kbps or higher (Broadband connection recommended)
- TurboTax may be installed on one computer and must be activated via Internet prior to first use.