How Can I Get My T4?

  • If you need a T4 slip for the current tax year, your employer should be able to provide it to you. Employers are required to provide T4s by the end of February.
  • For previous tax years, you can request a copy from the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) or by calling 1-800-959-8281.
  • Get Your T4 and Other Tax Forms Online From CRA’s “Auto-fill my return”

With the Canada Revenue Agency’s secure online My Account system and Auto-fill my return, you can access many of your tax forms, including:

Auto-fill my return has revolutionized the way Canadians do their taxes. It helps you get a jump start on your taxes by enabling you to securely download your most up to date and accurate tax slips from the CRA then it automatically uploads the information right the proper spot in your return using a trusted software like TurboTax. You save time and frustration by not searching for your slips and entering box numbers.

TurboTax has been serving Canadians since 1993. It is the #1 selling tax preparation software across the country. We have a variety of product options to serve every individual’s needs. Recently added a LIVE service to enable our customers to have access to tax experts at the tip of your fingers. Go ahead and give it a try! Easy to use with a choice of support options to assist you with all your taxation needs.

References & Resources