Forms & Schedules

T600 Tax Form: Ownership Certificate

Why would I receive a T600 tax form?

You will receive this information slip when you cash Canada Savings Bonds.

It is called an Ownership Certificate.

Interest income from Canada Savings Bonds and other sources will be indicated on a Statement of Investment Income in Canada form.

This is otherwise known as the T5 tax form