Looking for information about COVID-19 and your taxes? Our team of experts here at TurboTax have compiled an extensive list of important information from the government for individuals and businesses alike during the COVID outbreak.
You will find below options available to you to help you get through these extraordinary times.
- Everything you need to know about Canada Revenue Agency’s response to COVID-19
- Canada Recovery Benefit (CRB)
- Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB)
- CERB Repayment Announcement
- Does the Temporary Wage Subsidy Affect Me?
- Did You Lose Your Job During The COVID Pandemic?
Tax Related information:
- What to know about COVID-19 and Your Taxes
- Do you Know You Can Claim $400 In Expenses If you Worked From Home Due to COVID-19?
- T2200s Declaration of Conditions of Employment for Working at Home Due to COVID-19
- T777-s Statement of Employment Expenses for Working at Home Due to COVID-19
- CRA Business Support During COVID
- Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA)
- Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS)
- CRA Support for Rental Property Owners During COVID
- Canada Emergency Rent Subsidy (CERS) For Business, Charities, And Non-Profit Organizations
If you would like more information or have a particular concern, please feel free to reach out to us via our Facebook page or our Twitter page. Or contact us through our community. We have a team of experts ready to assist with any questions you may have.
If you are feeling a bit overwhelmed this year? Why not let our Experts handle it? Our LIVE Full Service Team* can prepare your return for you. Skip the math, stay at home and let our Experts do it for you.
*Terms and Conditions Apply – TurboTax Live™ Full Service is not available in Quebec
TurboTax – we’ve always got you covered. Stay Safe!